Tuesday 25 January 2011

Digi Pack

At last i've finished my Digi Pack, overall I am very happy with how my CD cover has turned out. Initally I wanted the CD cover to portray the same level of fun on the CD cover and poster as we portrayed in the video. The main colour scheme I have used for the CD cover is Red and White, I have used these colours because they are the main colours used in advertising and I feel this would helo my CD cover stand out on a CD rack. On the back cover of the CD i've decided to put the Twitter and Facebook logos so the people buying the CD cover will be able to see different ways they can get in touch with the band and so they are able to see what they band get up too and to see any recent gigs the band have coming up. Next to the barcode I decdied to put the Blackberry Pin barcode; the main reason I included this barcode is because of how popular the Blackberry is amongst our target audience and I feel by people scanning the barcode into their blackberry they will be able to recieve instant messages about the band, again so they get in touch with the band in a different way.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great Gemma and very appropriate for your band. My only slight request now is that you make the logos on the back a bit smaller, all the same size and equally spaced and maybe remove some of the white from their edges to neaten them up.

    ReplyDelete